INTERVIEW ON THE PRICE OF BUSINESS SHOW, MEDIA PARTNER OF THIS SITE.
On a recent Price of Business show, Host Kevin Price visited with social media and SEO thought leader, Gabriella Rendon.
SEO and content marketing does more than driving traffic, it creates long-term results for your small business:
- Increases visibility and helps you achieve higher domain authority
- Improves brand reputation because it helps people feel confident about purchasing something from you so much so that they’ll share your story
Content marketing has many advantages, but there are three main challenges every small business has when creating content for its brand.
- It is time-consuming.
- It can be tricky to come up with new ideas.
- Keeping up with the latest updates and trends is exhausting.
If you want a solid content marketing strategy that creates long-term results for your small business, consider cost-effective solutions
- Outsourcing, content writer experts.
- Collaborations, guest blogging and inserts in high quality media.
- Partner with a digital marketing agency.
The goal is to focus on growing a business while outsourcing the tasks that are slowing you from it.
LISTEN TO THE INTERVIEW IN ITS ENTIRETY HERE:
The Price of Business is one of the longest running shows of its kind in the country and is in markets coast to coast. The Host, Kevin Price, is a multi-award winning author, broadcast journalist, and syndicated columnist. Learn more about the show and its digital partners at www.PriceofBusiness.com (scroll down to the bottom of the page).