NatsFanZone.com is a new and unique online resource for Washington Nationals fans: a simple and easy-to-use website to find what you want to know about Nationals Park, the team, the game day experience and other important Nats information, including but not limited to:
- Current game scores and alerts for upcoming events
- Nats Park information: food available in the stadium, kids facilities, FAQs, shopping, parking GPS coordinates, considerations for elderly and disabled, and upcoming promotions
- Restaurants and hotels near Nats Park
- Year-to-date statistics, yearly batting and pitching leaders, postseason stats, an abbreviations guide and a stats “help” cheat sheet.
- Awards, All-Stars, and leaders
- History of DC Baseball, attendance & salaries
“Our goal is to provide Washington Nationals fans with all the information they need to enjoy the game,” says Ann Good, founder of NatsFanZone.com and author of Washington Nationals A to Z. “In addition to providing information on food, shopping and Nats information resources (books, broadcasts, internet), NatsFanZone has all the Nationals statistics fans want to digest, including year-to-date statistics updated daily. We offer a comprehensive one-stop shop website for fans. Other websites covering the Nationals tend to just provide news, often laced with rumors and opinions.”
Ann Good has an existing relationship with Nationals’ executives because of her book and has done several signings at Nats Park and Nats Winterfest. Because of this, NatsFanZone will be working with the Washington Nationals on promotions for events and merchandise.
You can read NatsFanZone.com on your mobile, tablet, or laptop/desktop.
Stay tuned to NatsFanZone’s blog blog.natsfanzone.com on opportunities to meet Ann and the team running NatsFanZone.
Ann Good founded NatsFanZone.com in 2017. Currently, the website is developed and operated all in-house by Ann, her husband Stephen, and her son Michael. The NatsFanZone team is passionate about the Nationals and technology.